We are looking for a Front-End Web/Mobile Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
• Develop new user-facing features
• Build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
• Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
• Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
• Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
· Skills And Qualifications
• 3+ years of demonstrable experience
• Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
• Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
• Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
• Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
• Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
• Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
• Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
• Extensive knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java
• Familiarity with OOP design principles
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
BASE SALARY: US$500
How to Apply?
To apply fill out the following application form: https://forms.gle/syMdU1otAuZ5X6CU7Mostrar más